CDI based in Gien (45500), Position to be filled immediately.
Industrial services company is looking for its Gien site and its holding company, an Experienced ACCOUNTANT
Under the direct authority of the business manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- General ledger accounting, data entry, codifying,
- Invoice verification,
- VAT management
- Bank reconciliations, Treasury monitoring,
- Setting up management reporting dashboards,
- Preparation of monthly results tables,
- Compilation of working hours and transfer of payroll data to the external advisors, drawing up fixed-term contracts and balances of any account,
- Follow-up of payments, dunning, credit insurance file management,
- General invoice control and general secretariat.
- Contact person for the accounting advisors regarding social and accounting matters.
Diploma in BTS accountancy, you have at least 2 years experience in a similar position in a SME.
You are a very organised, thorough, independent person and have a natural authority that enables you to find your place quickly in the team. You must be able to guarantee the confidentiality of the data and information you have access to.
You have a good command of desktop tools Windows, Excel in particular, and ofaccounting software type SAGE. Knowledge of GPAO would be a plus.
Remuneration based on experience
APPLICATION LETTER AND CV TO BE SENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org